We would like to assure you that the new safety measures in effect since last Thursday haven't impeded the festival preparations. Right now, our main focus is your safety.
- We cooperate with the Prague Hygiene Authority and follow the recommendations of experts.
Based on yesterday's government decision, we are reducing the seating capacity of indoor shows to 500 people. This restriction only applies to the Galapiat Cirque tent where it will be mandatory to keep your nose and mouth covered.
- The capacity of the Open-Air Stage is unchanged. There will be enough space for required social distancing.
- Various festival zones will be set up so that we can regulate the number of people in each area.
- There will be face masks and disinfection available for festival visitors.
- We recommend purchasing your tickets online on our website. Tickets for children's performances are currently on sale too.
Let's take care and be responsible. See you all in Letenské Sady on August 18!