- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
“Why be normal when you can be yourself.”
Back to the woods. From time to time every one of us feels the urge to escape the city, to go away from the civilization and society, to take a breath of fresh air and to get back to something basic and simple. An urge to be oneself.
The new show Boreal Normosis is a modern story where the stage transforms into a forest, a mythological fairy tale space of fantasy. The performance combines contemporary circus disciplines (partner and ground acrobatics and innovative forms of suspended acrobatics), physical theatre, dance and other artistic genres.
Attention! It is still “work in progress”. You are in the middle of the creative process. The final version is yet to come. That is why there is a Q&A session at the end.
Pick the date