- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via email@example.com
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
And she grew and grew, and she was daring
to sit in an aeroplanebut to take off?
A gentle contemporary adaptation of the story of the first Czech female pilot who wanted many things but actually only achieved a few of them. A story of a dreamer who never loses determination, faith in her abilities, a life-driving force, who, apart from building her career, fights for women’s rights and better living standards. However, most of all she dreams of flying: “It is impossible to resist the excitement that seizes me when I am up there…” Who could resist the dreams of overcoming the heights and beating world records? What do you dream of?