- Performance is in Czech language.
- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via email@example.com
- We kindly ask the audience to arrive on time. After the show starts, we can not guarantee entrance to the big top even if you present a valid ticket.
- Entrance is forbidden for children under 6 years old, older children may enter only with accompaniment. We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of our artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Performers Rozálie Havelková and Anežka Hessová have a surprising number of things in common. They both play the accordion and have spent a part of their lives in the circus. Anežka studied kathak in India and Rosa studied flamenco in Spain. Anežka creates dance and theater performances and also performed for children and spent part of her childhood in a nomadic theater. Rose professionally sings swing with a jazz big band, plays chansons on her old accordion, and occasionally devotes herself to acting. She escaped to the circus as an adult.
Rozladěné držky / Creaky Squeaky Squeezebox is an unexpected synthesis of various theatrical genres, worlds, views, opinions. A scenic collage of classical Indian kathak dance and Spanish flamenco enriched with the poetics of the new circus, nonverbal theatre and clownery, it is based on an authentic story by Rozálie Havelková. By poetic means, it tells the story of going to the circus, of the brave steps into the unknown and the desire to fulfill a dream. But what happens when the dream really comes true?
Pick the date