- The performance is not suitable for epileptics!
- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via email@example.com
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Use the baby-sitting for children of 4 years of age at the festival. The "Night Watch" is there for you!
Ego forces us to always be the best, always on top, always to be right. Ego is the number one champion, which everyone has to worship. What happens if another man enters the ring of the man on the sporting top. Man who is younger, more energetic, physically more powerful. Ego says, "It is necessary to wrestle!“ But the breath is no longer as strong, the muscles are giving up, the anger and frustration have darken the mind... The story of a man who has to go through inner hell to humble his own ego and come out with bigger knowledge – that the physical power is far from being equal to the mental one, and that the best battle won is no battle.