- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via email@example.com
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
The authors process themes of Slavic culture, existential literature and absurd drama of 2nd half of 20th century (Jean-Paul Sartre, Samuel Beckett). Along with this they aim to observe behavior of human psyche in extreme situations of long-lasting isolation from the society.