Pick the date
- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Collapse, part of all lives, everyday experience that destroys, bores and crushes. A collapse that will be made, hardened, tightened, or only routinely returned without noticing and realizing its presence. Without collapse you can not scroll your options, you can not go forward, you can not exceed your shadow. We are interested in the essence of collapse, what he does with the individual and what is the opposite with the whole company. Does the company turn to a collapsed back? Will the company use the collapse of an individual or offer a helping hand?
Dear visitors, we would like to inform you that on 1 September both Kolaps performances will be recorded and the evening one will be live broadcasted by Česká televize. Please note that there will be a large number of cameras in the stands.