- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We kindly ask the audience to arrive on time. After the show starts, we can not guarantee entrance to the big top even if you present a valid ticket.
- Entrance is forbidden for children under 6 years old, older children may enter only with accompaniment. We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of our artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
- WARNING: strobe light effect is used in the show.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Dangerous rascals from France are returning to Prague after eight years with their world premiere!
The contemporary circus company Galapiat Cirque, composed of graduates of the prestigious French circus school, is bringing its brand new performance L’âne & la carotte, a show by the genius artist Lucho Smit, to Letní Letná.
"Galapiats", translated as rascals, enchanted the audience of the festival in 2012 with their performance Risque ZérO. After eight years again it brings a dose of playfulness, courage and a bit of danger.
In short, this is the tragic story of a donkey and a carrot. There he is, stubborn and obsessed with an objective he will never achieve: our hero persists in going always faster, further, higher... With the support of his faithful helper and his dear audience he will come to understand that his quest is in vain, but is it better to change one’s own desires rather than try to change the world?
Pick the date