- Free seating.
- Horses perform in the show. If you're allergic, consider whether this performance is suitable for you.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via email@example.com
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
Viktor Cathala and Kati Pikkarainen belong to artists who can rise above their physical perfection and can see the world around them with a detached view and humour. And this is what their recent show Circus Season confirms. They invite spectators to an extraordinary world where the traditional circus meets the contemporary one.
An outstanding performance that melts different styles and talents from around the world – from the Kanak siblings from Eastern Siberia who fly with ease through the air, through the Swedish juggler Matias Salmenah whose art defies gravity, to the talented air acrobat and equestrian vaulter Ludovic Baladin. And then there are, of course, Viktor and Kati themselves who are the contemporary circus in flesh.
This performance is supported by Pyrenart.
by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).