- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We kindly ask the audience to arrive on time. After the show starts, we can not guarantee entrance to the big top even if you present a valid ticket.
- Entrance is forbidden for children under 6 years old, older children may enter only with accompaniment. We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of our artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
- WARNING: strobe light effect is used in the show.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
There, beyond the rapids, something's different.
The air is the same.
So is the water and the cliffs.
Even the snow and the dazzling blue sky is the same.
Are you asking me, my beloved, what's different there?
Wendigo is a story of flying which doesn't have to be real.
Wendigo is a story of love which definitely is real.
Wendigo is a story of evil which takes on various forms while remaining invisible and impossible to capture. It's also a story of good which is always weaker when it takes on evil but mustn't give up nevertheless.
Contemporary circus, unusual aerial acrobacy, live music... that is also Wendigo.
Pick the date