- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via email@example.com
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
There, beyond the rapids, something's different.
The air is the same.
So is the water and the cliffs.
Even the snow and the dazzling blue sky is the same.
Are you asking me, my beloved, what's different there?
Wendigo is a story of flying which doesn't have to be real.
Wendigo is a story of love which definitely is real.
Wendigo is a story of evil which takes on various forms while remaining invisible and impossible to capture. It's also a story of good which is always weaker when it takes on evil but mustn't give up nevertheless.
Wendigo is a story and we are the storytellers. Movement is our words, our bodies are the verses and instead of devising lofty sentences, we soar ourselves. We strive to take full advantage of the possibilities of aerial acrobatics. Silks, straps, wires and a lot of carabiners give us wings - the wings that the heroes of our story may have never had. But sometimes, all you need to fly is the desire.
The desire to fly and to push the boundaries, which characterizes the AirGym Art Company acrobats, meets storytelling, which is the foundation of the performances of Aventyr. The two companies join forces to tell the legend of Wendigo. But… Who is Wendigo?
Pick the date