Michal Nagy a Irina Andreeva
- Free seating.
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
The joint between the past and a memory.
The joint between a memory and a dream.
The joint between a dream and waking.
The joint between being and not being.
Performers: Michal Nagy and Irina Andreeva
The show features stroboscope effects.
Ticket for this show could be bought together with performance Nivó for discounted price.