- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via email@example.com
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
As is the case each year, there will be an evening of excellent jugglery performances. Bratři v tricku has chosen for you a mix of Czech and foreign artists. You can look forward to the Argentinian juggler Nahuel of the Compagnie Faseqiatra, there will be the Spanish Sirio Fernández Rubio and his Rotterdam circus school classmate Aleš Hrdlička who is known to the audience as a member of the CINK CINK CIRK. His colleague Lukáš Blisse will be there, too. From Slovakia, we will have Zuzka Drobná and the promising talent of Slovak jugglery Martin Herian. There will also be a presentation of young students from CIRQUEON – the contemporary circus centre.
Come and see what is up (in the air)!
The show will be hosted by Bratři v tricku!