- Free seating.
- For ticket reservations for people in wheel chairs, please contact us before purchasing a ticket (due to the technical layout of the tent capacity is limited) via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask all visitors to come in time. After the show starts, it is not possible to enter the chapiteau even if you present valid ticket.
- Forbidden entrance under 6 years old, older children only with parents.
We kindly ask you to respect the parental advisory age recommendations. They are essential to the safety of the artists and the comfort of all our festival guests.
Why can’t I attend an evening show with a child under the age of 6?
- We respect the age recommendation of the troupe.
- The shows are technically demanding, there is often loud music and the artists need to concentrate. Based on our experience and feedback from both visitors and artists we know that pre-school children may disrupt the performance with noise or because they need to unexpectedly leave the tent. This can be dangerous for the artists and unpleasant for the audience as it disturbs their experience.
- Once you leave the show, you will not be allowed to come back.
LEXICON is a celebration of the past, present and future of circus. We go back to school and revisit the origins and traditions of the circus art form, reimagining it for a modern audience.
We create a world inhabited by wild misfits and furious circus, a world of magic, music, and laughter. A world where the boundaries between the real and the imaginary, the possible and the impossible, become blurred. Where the frontiers between artists and audiences are broken, where nothing is hidden, and everything revealed.
Directed by Firenza Guidi, LEXICON is a daring, seductive and utterly contemporary take on the traditional circus experience. An international cast of world class circus artists fused with cinematic scale imagery and exceptional live music. A show that is poignant, poetic and powerful that will uplift your spirit and bring a joyful escape from todays troubled world.
We travel in the tented touring tradition, living and working together, putting our lives in each other’s hands daily. It is this trust, bond and togetherness that gives our work its unique heart, soul and spirit.